The Contract Coordinator will assist CEC’s Contract Department by assisting with initiatives to improve consistency and efficiency across the group. This position is primarily focused on contract quoting/requoting at direction of Contract Administration to improve the customer experience with our organization.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to the following:
- Quoting: Responsible for assisting the Contract department with quoting new contract proposals as needed. Quoting responsibilities will include the use of pre-designed contract templates/verbiage to provide a consistent experience for our customers. This will also include requoting of renewals as needed per direction from Contract Administration.
- Contract Processing: Assists the Contract department with processing proposals into Agreement records in the system. Responsible for ensuring that the record is processed correctly and that ticketing is queued for a clean service handoff.
- Contract Department Support: Responsible for assisting the Contract department in contract management, including contacting customers for follow-up, PO requests as needed, and other assistance as directed.
- Clerical duties: Include, but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, filing and creation/editing of professional correspondence as assigned.
- Other Duties as Assigned
POSITION RESULTS DESCRIPTION
- Group CNPS - >70
- Group ENPS - >70
- High School Diploma or GED, or two years pertinent experience in fast-paced administrative functions.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Two years of customer service experience
- Sales experience
- Interaction with business professional customer base
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations as well as customers.
- Strong organizational, conflict-resolution, problem-solving and creative skills as well as the ability to make decisions based on sound judgment using accurate and timely analysis of available data.
- Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- PC proficiency is essential (Windows environment) and strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products is preferred.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- The duties of this job require the employee to effectively talk and hear English language communications.
- The employee is required to stand, walk, climb, sit and use hands and fingers.
- Some light lifting of objects is required.
- Reaching, grasping and carrying activities also required.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Above average intellectual ability and excellent judgment are needed to deal effectively with a wide range of problem solving and trouble shooting activities.
- This job is primarily located in a private office.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Although most work is performed inside, occasional outside activities are subject to seasonal temperature fluctuations.
“Essential duties and responsibilities” describe those functions considered to be essential to the performance of the job. All requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Communications Engineering Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to achieving and maintaining a diverse workforce. Qualified females, minorities, veterans and disabled individuals are encouraged to apply.