CEC is engaged in on-going system support for the technologies we design, install and service. This position is responsible for working with the sales & engineering teams to translate customer service contract requirements into recurring revenue contracts.
Ensuring the contract language is clear, concise and complete for the customer is critical.
Confirming contract value is correctly calculated and presented to customer is central to success.
Exceptional written communication skills required. Knowledge of business process and standard contract administration process required. This position is highly focused on performance metrics to ensure profitability, as well as overseeing our recurring services deployment to ensure customer expectations are met and value is provided.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop contract language and document process: Knowledge of recurring revenue service contracts that provide clear customer understanding of what is included in the service contract and how the contract will be implemented.
- Pricing: Position will work cross-functionally with sales and engineering to ensure that pricing is complete and accurate. Also, if additional services are needed how they will be priced under the contract.
- Quoting: Responsible for managing incoming new proposal and renewal quoting. requoting renewals as needed. Position will also support front-end engineering with quote generation for contract services added at the time of initial sale, as needed.
- Contract Translations: Assists in developing templates to translate contractual responsibilities into clear and efficient service work to streamline efforts and provide a seamless customer experience. Acts as a point of escalation for sales/customers for contract review and negotiations as needed.
- Recurring Services Management: Position is responsible for ensuring that recurring services are systematically managed and completed and provides value-added reporting to customers at the completion of each service cycle.
- Other Duties as Assigned
POSITION RESULTS DESCRIPTION
- Monthly Recurring Revenue growth from 25 to 50% of total CEC revenue
- Net Labor Margin > 46% for MRR business
- Four-year college degree from an accredited college or university, or substitute 2 years pertinent experience for each year of education.
- Legal experience and/or contract management experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations as well as customers.
- Strong organizational, conflict-resolution, problem-solving and creative skills as well as the ability to make decisions based on sound judgment using accurate and timely analysis of available data.
- Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Working knowledge of project management processes, procedures, and tools.
- PC proficiency is essential (Windows environment) and strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products is preferred.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- The duties of this job require the employee to effectively talk and hear English language communications.
- The employee is required to stand, walk, climb, sit and use hands and fingers.
- Some light lifting of objects is required.
- Reaching, grasping and carrying activities also required.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Above average intellectual ability and excellent judgment are needed to deal effectively with a wide range of problem solving and troubleshooting activities.
- This job is primarily located in a private office.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Although most work is performed inside, occasional outside activities are subject to seasonal temperature fluctuations.
“Essential duties and responsibilities” describe those functions considered to be essential to the performance of the job. All requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Communications Engineering Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to achieving and maintaining a diverse workforce. Qualified females, minorities, veterans and disabled individuals are encouraged to apply.