Construction Project Administrator - Galleria Area
The Contract Administrator position is responsible for monitoring the progress of projects. The Contract Administrator position will work closely with Project Managers and Project Accountants ensuring all relevant financial data has been received and applied to projects.
Requirements• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in construction industry required• Must be able to meet deadlines• Be a team player• Ability to take the lead to initiate new processes• Excellent Communication (written and oral), organizational, and follow-up skills• Data entry and attention to details• Vista and Procore Software experience preferred and Microsoft Office; proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook preferred.Click here to apply onlineClick here to apply online
- See each assigned project from start to finish under the direction of multiple Project Managers.
- Prepare, report and analyze each project throughout its duration.
- Set up and maintain assigned projects in Procore; review with the project team at least monthly and update as needed.
- Generate subcontracts and purchase orders, helping to ensure that all parties comply with the requirements specified in each contract.
- Produce documents for any changes to the agreement that occur over the course of the contract.
- Execute the closeout process when both parties have met their obligations.
- Generate owner change order requests, change orders, etc.
- Process project billings, owner payment application and project budgets*
- Communicate with project managers, project accountants, vendors, and external parties to manage draw requests/requirements*
- Responsible for lien waiver generation, subcontractor insurance verification, subcontractor business license, and W-9 updates for vendors*
- Interface with Project Managers, senior management, and Project Accountants on all aspects of contract administration*
- Respond to requests for information and reports