endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
100 Non Union metal fabrication factory in the Merigold/Cleveland MS area in need of a Continuous Improvement Leader. Company has 5 similar operations in various states and they are committed to CI from ownership on down. Position will evaluate both hourly and salary employees, develop individual and group training programs and train. Must have factory/manufacturing setting experience with 5 or more years in Continuous Improvement both in application and training. Pay range is 75-90K plus bonus(15-25%), 401K match, full benefits including relocation package and ESOP (employee stock option plan) plan. The company is 45% employee owned and for each full year of employment they gain 20% towards the ESOP. The CI Leader reports to a corporate Manager of CI NOT the plant Manager so has autonomy and corporate support in implementing CI. Company is the #1 producer of their strong niche product. They are a Safety First, Profit focused and Quality obsessed operation from Top management down.
- Leads and directs cross-functional teams in Lean and Kaizen project execution.
- Applies Lean principles to projects and ensures tools/processes are in place to sustain gains.
- Analyze opportunities as well as guide and plan actions around safety, quality, people, and productivity initiatives.
- Be the expert on lean, Six Sigma, and overall continuous improvement concepts, as well as providing learning opportunities to all team members.
- Trains team members in the application of appropriate Lean principles. Equips team members and process owners with tools in order to ensure projects controls are sustainable.
- Conducts training for employees on Lean principles during kaizen events and training workshops.
- Demonstrate the ability to challenge the status-quo and encourage break-through thinking to ensure Continuous Improvement principles are implemented.
- Implements, executes, and facilitates the utilization of lean tools to include, but not limited to: 5S, Value Stream Mapping, 3P Cell Design, Visual Management Systems such as Takt and Issue Resolution Boards, TPM, Standard Work, SMED, Kanban, Strategy Deployment.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.