Continuous Improvement Manager
One of the world’s largest aluminum manufacturers within trucking, construction, and automotive. Seeking a lean, results oriented manufacturing leader with Toyota Production Systems background.
This person will be required to provide overall leadership that ensures and includes:
- Demonstrated intensity and tenacious approach to managing safety and understands the critical link between safety and quality, especially from a workplace efficiency perspective.
- Demonstrated proficiency (specific examples) in disciplined, systemic problem solving. Understands PDCA / A3 with extensive utilization. Six Sigma DMAIC also preferred but secondary.
- Demonstrated proficiency in project management (specific examples) driving efficiency and waste elimination kaizen with measurements.
- Specific examples of coordinating actual effective execution of improvement initiatives on the manufacturing shop floor (not just consulting but direct involvement) – specific examples.
- Demonstrated aggregate efficiency savings on the order 1% of annualized revenue ($10M per $1B). Should demonstrate some quantification of personal impact.
- Demonstrated proficiency in effectively leading initiatives in 5S, kaizen, visual controls, process variation management, optimization, MDI, TPM, single-piece flow (short-interval) and value stream mapping.
- Understands the concept of best practice and benchmarking. Demonstrates connection to the industry through society involvement and participation (LEI, Toyota Institute, APICS, Others).
- 5 years of experience managing continuous improvement functions in heavy manufacturing industry.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering
- Lean Manufacturing, The Toyota Production System, Six Sigma training
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.