We have a great client in the Longview, TX area in need of a Continuous Improvement Lead for their manufacturing facility. The ideal candidate will be familiar with;
Click here to apply online
- Above all Else, Lead and be accountable for the Safety of all employees in all actions to improve Company.
- Train and teach management team and operators on lean principles to create competence wide and deep that drives a culture of continuous improvement. This is a self-starter role, with minimal direction and supervision.
- Identify, Justify, Plan, Lead and Execute Lean Production System transformational improvement initiatives including improved process methods and practices, leading to improved operating performance.
- Drive continuous improvement in Problem Solving skills across the organization, using known methodologies such as 5 Why, Fish Bone, A3, etc.
- Develop and support an operating culture that promotes involvement, collaboration, communication, mutual trust & respect, passion, and accountability for excellence.
- Own and role model Operational Excellence values and behaviors to develop and transform the Company culture. Ensure that these values and behaviors are a part of everyday life.
- Implement data driven projects which reduce manufacturing costs, improve product quality, increase efficiencies and support overall plant objectives.
- Take ownership for sustained results post Kaizen or other Continuous Improvement actions in coordination and collaboration with local management and other stakeholders.
- Originate, Form and Facilitate Project Team meetings to ensure team member accountability and project deadline are met.
- Exceptional data analysis skills - you know your way around Excel, Mini-Tab, and SQL.