Our client, located in Lexington, NC, is seeking a Continuous Engineer, to joint their tea. Recent Engineering graduates are encouraged to apply
• Be responsible for managing and leading continuous improvement projects
• Apply Lean Manufacturing methodologies throughout the business
• Assist in production to improve manufacturing efficiencies
• Production process development with full documentation support.
• Work with production leaders to deliver a robust and cost-effective end to end process
• Maintain KPI targets in line with business strategy
• Identify and implement innovative technologies, specification of requirements, Capex
justification, planning and implementation.
• Provide World Class Manufacturing techniques to support Lean Manufacturing and
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
Ability to provide guidance to adhere to the company Quality Assurance policies and standards
Ability to teach others and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Familiarity with Microsoft NAV Dynamics ERP (preferred)
Strong knowledge of statistical techniques.
Solid people skills.
2 to 4 years of experience as an Engineer or Process Leader
BSME, BSIE, or equivalent experience.
Reports to General Manager
$60,000 to $70,000 per year
Benefit packageClick here to apply online