endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Continuous Improvement (CI) Coordinator will be responsible for continuous process improvement initiatives, projects, and metric performance of key operational processes and related functions. Responsibilities include an ongoing analysis of operational areas and recommendations of process improvement initiatives; as well as developing, fostering, and mentoring process improvement teams, methods, tools, and culture. This individual will be responsible for specific metric and operations data analysis and management.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following.
- Lead and/or facilitate process improvement teams.
- Implement long-term corrective actions.
- Analyze KPI’s for opportunities or trends.
- Train organization on Lean methods.
- Assist in establishing priorities in cooperation with key leaders in the organization.
- Document critical processes.
- Aid in controlling costs through elimination of waste in all areas, both in plant and overall business processes.
- Play leadership role in creating a continuous improvement culture whereby employees of all levels are an integral part of the business.
- Bring best practices into our business.
- Be a key participant in developing our operational strategy.
Education & Experience: A High School Diploma or equivalent is required. A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field, is preferred. Minimum of five years’ experience implementing Lean practices in a manufacturing environment. Must demonstrate a positive attitude, the ability to work independently and in a team, with strong attention to detail. Must be able to operate a personal computer in a windows environment, and have strong experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Prior experience with Minitab and Visio is a plus.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.