Our client operates local-focused sportsbooks, virtual games and casino sites, and an online poker cardroom. Overall, the company has over 2.5 million registered customers in 200 countries, who place over one million bets (casino, poker, sports and virtual games) per day and they are looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to join their Team.
The Content Marketer is responsible for executing the brand’s content plan and ensuring that it supports the overall marketing strategy for the brand/market. The perfect candidate will be superb at content creation, management and be passionate about sport/gaming and have a real understanding of how to direct traffic in the gambling/gaming industry.
- Support the Head of Department & Retention Manager in executing and continuously developing a planned and real-time content strategy.
- Create weekly schedules and publish content aimed at increasing traffic & betting activity, ultimately maximizing customer lifetime value across multiple channels including site/app, push messaging, SMS and email.
- Continuously plan and deliver insightful, informative and reactive site content that drives traffic and supports business objectives.
- Deliver content and real-time marketing activity using a range of channels and supporting the wider CRM strategy to deliver targets.
- Support the implementation of content tracking and monitor the performance against agreed KPIs, ensuring that results inform future decision-making.
- Work closely with Retention Manager, social media and SEO to ensure all activity forms a holistic content strategy.
- Work closely with both Product and Trading to ensure all activity is competitive, reactive and profitable.
- Support the evolution of the brand’s content strategy by generating creative ideas that will continually improve brand engagement and optimize traffic.
- Produce regular reports that outline performance against key KPIs.
- Support the Head of Department in maintain and continually evolving the brand voice and style.
- Ensure content is compliant with all appropriate regulation and legislation.
- 2 year plus experience in the gaming or gambling industry
- Degree or diploma
- Clear criminal record
- Strong copywriting, proofing and editing skills.
- On-site content management and experience in producing content schedules.
- Experience working with ESPs, CRM and CMS tools.
Salary: Market Related
Company benefits: Bursary scheme, Performance bonus scheme, wellness & fitness program, quarterly incentives for high performers, First Friday Drinks (monthly) , Hybrid work environment
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 202467 subject heading or email body.
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply. Please note that as a registered member of APSO, Surgo (PTY) Ltd. does not hold applicants accountable for any application fee.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.