Our client based in Century City (Cape Town) is looking for a professional, motivated, and well-spoken Team Leader
Responsible for managing and driving a team of inbound Contact Centre employees to achieve service levels through an agreed turnaround time. This role is to act as the point of contact for all escalations and queries and ensure resolutionKey responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Manage a team of inbound contact centre agents
- Drive the performance and output of the team in line with client and SLA requirements
- Ensure quality assurance standards are met on all calls
- Point of contact for the teams escalations and queries
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics met for appraisals and monthly incentives
- Trouble shooting teams system errors and reporting to the IT department for resolution
- Accountable for team adherence to the schemes/contact centre’s standard operating procedures
- Capturing, monitoring and record keeping of teams absenteeism and leave
- Manage all employee relations matters directly with employees
- Conduct frequent meetings with team and subject matter experts regarding overall team performance and/or changes in services
- Monitor calls in line with Team Leader targets and take corrective steps where required
- Responsible for all human capital management
- Resource and functional planning to ensure daily and monthly targets are met
Education and Applicable Systems
- 1 -2 year’s Team Leader experience within a customer service (Inbound) contact centre environment.
- Customer service experience
- Experience in healthcare, insurance, financial or administration industry & knowledge of relevant legislative environment is highly desirable (advantageous)
- Minimum of one jab or fully vaccinated
Salary and working hours:
- Grade 12
- Fluent in official South African 2nd language is advantageous
- Proficient in MS Office Suite applications
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 202078 subject heading or email body.
- The salary is R20 000 – R25 000 per month dependent on experience
- Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00
- Every second Saturday
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .