Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
Client Services is a call Centre that offers support to external Investment Advisors, Financial Planners and Insurance Agents who sell Mutual Funds and supports existing Guaranteed Investment Funds products. Our team endeavors to exceed Advisors expectations in all areas from product information to problem resolution and works very closely with the National Sales team composed of a dedicated team of professionals, including Regional Vice Presidents, Business Development Managers and Business Development Associates.
• Mutual Funds and investments - 1 year (internship/co-op) • CSC/IFIC Canadian Investment Funds Course (required within 180 days of hire) • Minimum 2+ years client service and/or industry related experience preferred • Computer Savvy - Familiarity with MS Word, Excel and other Windows based PC applications • Tech savvy - able to pick up on new internal systems and is a quick leaner • Communication skills (verbal and written)
What you will achieve in this role:
• Maintain a consistent and superior client experience
• Respond to and service inbound calls and emails initiated by our clients to achieve mutually satisfactory solution while complying with policies, practices and procedures
• Initiate outbound calls to advisors that require clarification when requests are not in good order
• Investigate, research and resolve account issues with thorough follow-up as the situation requires
• Identify opportunities for the sales team through client referrals and sentiment
• Continuously promote methods to improve quality service delivery
• Contribute to qualitative & quantitative measurements of success
• Superior interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong financial market knowledge
• Consistent adherence to established audit and compliance guidelines
What you will bring to this role:
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.