Strivant Health is moving to a 22K sq ft office space in Tinley Park, IL getting ready for expansion. Come join the growth!
Does this describe you?
- Ability to excel - As both a student and teacher
- Open minded - We value opinions and contributions from every member of the team
- Great attitude - We can’t teach that stuff!
- Go-Getter Mindset - Willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done
If so, we'd like to hear from you. We are looking for like-minded individuals to become part of our dynamic, enthusiastic and growing team! Please submit your resume today.
Who we are:
Strivant Health's foundation was created in 1996 (Lonestar MSO) on the idea of perfecting the business of medicine and revenue cycle management by using better people, processes and technology. Today we provide best in class Medical Billing, Collections, Call Center, Credentialing and Analytics that are all designed to focus on maximizing our provider clients’ revenue. This allows our client providers to stay focused on the practice of medicine, rather than the business of medicine. We have worked with over 4,000 providers representing 25 different specialties and over 30 technology platforms in our 20+ years of business.
Benefits: Strivant Health offers its employees excellent benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, 401(k), paid holidays, PTO.
TITLE: Contact Center Representative - Medical Call Center
LOCATION: 18670 Graphics Drive, Tinley Park, IL 60477
HOURS: Monday - Friday. You are assigned a specific shift schedule:
- 3 shifts available 7:00A-3:30P, 8:00A-4:30P, 9:30A-6:00P
STATUS: Full Time, benefits eligible
TRAVEL: No travel required
The Contact Center Representative (CCR) offers customer support via telephone inbound and outbound calls. The CCR provides a strong customer relationship between our clients and their members. This includes handling patient relations, answering member and provider telephone inquiries around insurance billing, payment processing and patient scheduling. The CCR also explains basic coverage details, sets up patient payment plans and maintains a strong working knowledge of client processes.
- Answer phones and assist callers
- Inform patients of their financial liability
- Explain billing and collections information to patients according to our records
- Resolve customer complaints via telephone email, and mail
- Update patient information and computer records, as needed
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers
- Review patient account and document customer’s interaction and feedback
- Negotiate appropriate and reasonable payments with customers
- Set up customer payments via check, electronic transfer or credit card
- Submit request for refunds to the designated provider office
- Assists with referrals, scheduling, registration, credentialing, or other front office duties to meet the needs of the patients and clients
- Provides exceptional customer service and support over the phone. The CCR must calmly resolve and/or de-escalate issues with optimal customer satisfaction as a priority.
- Other related duties, as appropriate
- Bilingual Contact Center Representatives must be able to speak English and Spanish fluently.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of 1-year of customer service experience, required.
- A minimum of 1-year experience in a medical office or medical call center environment, required.
- Prior experience with medical scheduling, patient registration or patient billing software required. Experience with Epic software highly desired.
- Prior experience explaining an EOB to patients, preferred.
- Computer Skills Required: Prior experience using a computer and applications that are associated with performing basic work tasks (navigate in Windows, Outlook, multiple internet websites, etc.)
- Data Entry Required: Prior experience entering data and calculating items for processing; input of data into computer systems with attention to detail. May be required to complete pre-employment computer skills or data entry/typing tests.
- Exceptional communication skills required: Must be able to speak clearly, courteously, professionally and takes the time to understand the needs and concerns of others. Skilled in developing effective rapport with customers, co-workers, or families, actively listening to develop a positive connection.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment utilizing multiple reference resources.
We are looking forward to reviewing your resume!
No agencies, please!
Search tags: Customer Service Rep, Patient Access, Patient Financial Rep, Scheduling Rep, Revenue Cycle, RCM, Accounts Receivables Rep, Patient Account Rep, Patient Service Rep, Account Rep, Medical Coding, Medical Credentialing, Medical Referrals, Medical Billing, Physician Billing, Hospital Billing, Patient Verification.
Job Type: Full-time