Our client, a commercial HVAC Construction and Service company, has an immediate need for a Field Superintendent.Duties Include:
Requirements- Education and Experience
- Totally accountable for quality installation of the project Identifies potential change orders Responsible for customer relations on assigned projects Conduct weekly safety meetings Attend cost/job reviews Schedule manpower Interpret HVAC drawings for craft installation.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate on-site functions Perform material take-offs, ordering tools, materials, and equipment in a timely fashion to maximize field productivity
- Coordinates installation activity with Labor Subcontractors to ensure highest level of quality.
- Construction practices are being performed in a safe timely manner withholding all Core Values.
- Familiarizes himself by reviewing the turn over package consisting of scope of work, submittals, specifications, drawings, list of vendors and subcontractors, rental budget and lead/release form.
- Ensures on site documentation is being completed consisting of safety documentation, daily reports, as-built drawings, inspections, commissioning forms, start up forms, punch list documentation.
- Communicates job progress by meeting with Project Manager, Labor Subcontractor and Operations Manager daily/weekly.
- Oversees performance of all HVAC Trades, ensures QC/QA/Safety.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate on-site functions Perform material take-offs, ordering tools, materials, and equipment in a timely fashion to maximize field productivity.
- Reviews engineered drawings to ensure specifications and drawings are being installed properly.
- Performs on-site safety training, if needed and documents.
For consideration submit resume to email@example.comClick here to apply online
- At least three to five years of HVAC Superintendent experience or Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong communication skills; thorough and attentive to details; able to prioritize and multitask; proactive and deadline-oriented
- Ability to interact effectively with General Contractors, Labor Subcontractors and internal personnel at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrates strong organizational and leadership skills
- Solid reputation of highest integrity and excellent work ethic
- Possesses excellent problem solving skills
- Must have expert knowledge of OSHA safety requirements. Upholds safety program standards.
- Must have excellent ability to anticipate and be proactive to minimize conflict, problem field conditions, errors and omission issue on drawings and specifications
- Satisfactory driving record
- Extensive knowledge of established HVAC construction and installations practices, procedures and techniques as well as applicable local, state and federal building codes
- 30 hours of OSHA Certification is required