please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Demonstrated history of good negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated history of Construction Project Management and Maintenance experience
- Primary Computer Tools will be Outlook, Excel, and Microsoft Teams. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, such as Salesforce, to be introduced later.
- Very Organized
- Good with basic math calculations: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Averages, Percentages
- Works Well in a Team
- Good Communicator
Duties to Include, but not limited to:
- Seek competitive quotes and manage CAPEX Projects to improve the facility, including Concrete, Building and Grounds improvements.
- Process Purchase Requisitions, including Consumables, Construction Materials and Spare Parts (except the Beams and Billets used for manufacturing our finished products).
- Help the Supervisors and Managers to Seek best price, delivery and quality for all purchases
- Track order status
- Verify quality, quantity and delivery of purchases
- Supervise the Housekeeping and Security personnel (approximately 5 employees)
- Manage tooling, process materials and process by-products