Construction Sales Manager- Raleigh
Our client, a fast growing Construction Contractor that specializes in Restoration Services, has immediate openings for Construction Sales Managers in their Charlotte, Raleigh, Fayetteville and Greensboro, NC locations. This is a great opportunity for either experienced construction professionals or experienced insurance adjusters that are looking for a sales opportunity that allows them the opportunity to grow.
- Works closely with owners and managers of commercial, industrial, government, and residential properties damaged by man-made or natural disasters to develop cost estimates for restoration, renovation, environmental, and roofing services.
- Generate, manage and close sales leads generated from company and personal referral sources
- Inspect, and determine the appropriate scope of repairs
- Generate and present complete and professional estimates
- Market company to new customers
- Target major account, large loss executives, and facility/property management executives via weekly sales and business development activity
- Foster close working relationships with subcontractors and vendor partners
- Provide all project information to Project Manager and Project Accountant including budget, completion date, and all other relevant information
- Obtain and submit subcontractor bids as needed
- Write subcontractor agreements and be able to show a justified job cost prior to transitioning the project to a Project Manager
- 5+ years recent marketing/business development and sales experience in the restoration industry with a proven track record of sales growth
- Extensive large loss and catastrophe experience either in the construction or insurance Industries
Excellent base salary plus sales commission and a Profit Sharing Plan. Position also includes a sales incentive bonus which rewards personal performance. Company also offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes; a matching 401(k) plan, health insurance (medical, dental and vision), paid time off, long term disability, vehicle allowance, gas card and expense account.
For consideration please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online