Construction Project Manager
Our client, with as location in Northern Alabama, has an opening for an experienced Construction Project Manager
• Manage both schedule and budget and completing the contract within the projected Estimate to Completion (ETC).
• Ensures adherence to all safety and quality practices and procedures while performing or supervising the performance of tasks in all work areas.
• Developing subcontractor bid packages and executing purchase orders.
• Coordinates and supervises assigned project staff and subcontracted workers.
• Prepares written reports and other documents necessary for the completion of specific projects.
• Cultivates and maintains the necessary contacts with clients and regulatory agency personnel.
• Trains and mentors lower-level staff.
• Performs risk analysis, resource and reserve calculation using deterministic and probabilistic methods.
Requirements and Qualifications
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in project management.
• Experience managing projects $5-10 million
• Excellent organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Must be able to review and edit reports and proposals.
• Ability to delegate work and handle multiple projects as well as multiple delegated projects.
• Firm understanding of the regulatory processes driving construction and restoration work.
• Ability to control and manage budgets and schedules. Able to make modifications to budget and schedules from field inputs in short notice,
• Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or a related field required.
• Construction Management Certificate or Professional Project Management Registration preferred.
• NACI Security Clearance desired
For consideration submit resume to email@example.com
Click here to apply online