endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Construction Project Manager
Complete responsibility to manage the entire scope of a construction project from the estimating phase through the closeout. The Project Manager is also responsible for leading the project management team including: Field Superintendents, Project Coordinators, and administrative staff members. This position requires confidence, independent action, initiative, a sense of urgency, and the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them. This job requires self-assurance and competitive drive. There is a strong demand for high quality, organized and repeatable results. The responsibilities are broad in scope, encompassing a wide variety of activities requiring rapid shifts in priorities. This is primarily a task-focused job, requiring a somewhat authoritative, directive leadership style that encourages results driven, task-oriented collaboration.
- Provide Project leadership to achieve established goals
- Ensure project plans meet organizational needs and stay on track
- Ensures strict adherence to project schedule
- Cultivate strong relationships with customers and clients.
- Monitor KPI's for manpower, financial and scorecard and address needed areas
- Change order management
- Project purchasing & Material expediting
- Contract writing and issuance
- Project cost control and forecasting
- Project closeout
- Development of staff through performance management, training, coaching and mentoring
- Hiring and onboarding
- Champion development of The Douglas Company culture
A completed Bachelor’s Degree with a major in Construction Management or Civil Engineering is strongly preferred. Candidates with a different degree major, combined with the required experience, will also be considered.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager in the Construction Industry, managing the entire project scope from pre-construction to close out
- 6+ years of experience in the Construction Industry Required
- Senior Living, Assisted Living, Multi-family, or Single-Family project experience is strongly preferred