We are looking to add experienced Construction Project Managers to our team to help plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects including commercial, industrial, and residential projects. You will organize and oversee construction procedures from the bid process through the project completion and ensure that projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Reviewing potential project specifications & documents
- Compiling information & quotes during the bidding process
- Estimate all costs to include in the final bid documents
- Work as contractor representative for projects
- Attend all project meetings, as needed (pre-bid/pre-construction/etc.)
- Work directly with project owners/representatives to ensure a positive construction experience for all involved
- Provide support for onsite workers/subcontractors in order to keep projects moving forward efficiently
- Complete & track all submittals, change orders, & other project documents
- Provide ownership & management with complete project updates
- Other duties as required and/or needed
- Provide “hands on” assistance as project requires.
- The ideal candidate will have a combination of experience, education, communication skills and attitude. The ability to work as a team player is paramount.
Construction: 10 years (Preferred)
Click here to apply online