Project Coordinator - Construction Industry Corporate Office
We have an immediate need for a Project Coordinator. The Coordinator will work directly with the Business Development team in one of the divisions.
This position will focus on new construction scheduling and coordination for large national and regional accounts.
The primary function of this position will be communicating with builder superintendents, downloading information and PO’s, processing the file for installation, ordering materials for the jobs, and inputting the data/work orders into ERP system. Other functions include filing claims for manufacturing defects and helping A/R with the application of payment, invoicing, and check reconciliation. Requirements:
- Ability to pull information from multiple sources to create work orders
- Desire to seek out the most efficient and effective way to solve problems and complete tasks.
- Ability to think quickly, make decisions, and direct on-site personnel if needed.
- High quality standards and confidence.
- Good typing, Word and Outlook skills required. Excellent Excel skills required.
- Strong communication skills and willingness to call builders and homeowners to discuss concerns.
- Excellent organization and time management skills are essential.
- Ability to learn the company’s scheduling/accounting/inventory software.
Base salary 45k-60k depending on experience plus Excellent Benefits and growth potentialClick here to apply online