Construction Project Coordinator - Alpharetta
Our client is an Atlanta-based growing General Contractor specializing in the commercial office construction industry. Typical projects range in size from $500K to $5MM and includes both remodels and ground-up construction.
- Assist in preparation and filing (File and scanning) of contracts, subcontracts, change orders, and other documents pertinent to the projects.
- Responsible for initial set up, ongoing maintenance, and close out of projects.
- Provide overall support to project managers.
- Process and track requests for information (RFIs) related to assigned projects.
- Assist the Project Manager & Superintendent with scheduling material deliveries and ordering of equipment.
- Process, transmit, and track submittals for various projects.
- Obtain all pertinent drawings, warranties, materials, and paperwork from subcontractors and suppliers for project closeout and assemble warranty book.
- Assist project team members in project management, material procurement, scheduling, close-out, and other processes by efficiently managing forms, paperwork, and providing timely and effective communication (e-mail, telephone, etc.) to internal staff and external customers and subcontractors.
- Assist Estimator with the bid proposal and follow up with bidders as needed.
- Perform other related administrative tasks and duties as assigned by Project Manager.
Click here to apply online
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar administrative role within the construction industry is preferred.
- Ability to communicate with others to convey information effectively.
- Ability to understand and efficiently carry out instructions.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.