Construction Project Accountant
Our client in Alpharetta is seeking a Project Accountant with at least 2+ years of cost and/or commercial construction accounting experience. This individual will be ultimately responsible for the day-to-day accounting of project financials as well as other duties in a growing construction office.
Project accountants will work closely with all members of the regional office team (including project managers, engineers, superintendents and field office coordinators). Responsibilities will include but may not be limited to the following:
- Project job cost accounting including preparation of owner draws, collection of payments, and subcontractor compliance.
- Creation and analysis of financial reports.
- Journal entries and job costs for projects.
- Assisting with strategic planning/forecasting of project financials.
- Cash management and reporting.
- Assisting with project audits.
Support operations staff.
- Assisting corporate staff with other duties on an as-needed basis.
- Review owner contracts to understand accounting requirements.
- 3+ years of experience as a cost accountant, preferably within the construction Industry.
Click here to apply online