Construction Operations Manager
We have an immediate need for a Branch Manager in our Raleigh, NC office. The Branch Manager will provide the leadership, oversight and guidance to ensure that their branch possesses and maintains the proper operational controls and disciplines, administrative and reporting procedures, and people and systems to effectively grow the branch and to protect and enhance its financial strength and operating efficiency.
- Responsible for the implementation, adherence to and overall effectiveness of all branch processes and controls, internal and external, and for supporting and contributing to the continuous improvement environment of the Company.
- Provide timely, accurate and actionable reports on the operating condition of the branch.
- Responsible for driving the branch to achieve and exceed sales, profitability and cash flow goals, as well as supporting the attainment of the company’s overall business goals and objectives.
- Review procedures and protocols in the attempt to uncover any weaknesses within the branch’s existing operations, and make recommendations for improvement, as necessary.
- Collaborate to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure around systems, controls, processes, and personnel designed to support and facilitate the near and long term growth and profitability objectives of the branch.
- Take ownership and lead the development, communication and implementation of effective operational processes and controls.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management to a service organization that mirrors the mission and core values of the company.
- Possess a full understanding of and leadership to the sales, administration, customer service, inventory management, dispatch, warehousing and field teams on a daily basis.
- Provide mentoring and coaching to develop and inspire employees.
- Act as ambassador for the firm to clients, vendors, and business partners.
- Analyze and evaluate activities, costs, operations, budgets, and forecast data to determine branch progress towards stated goals and objective.
- 5+ years experience in business or construction management with operations, planning and financial oversight responsibilities.
- 5+ years experience in personnel management, including hiring, supervision, evaluation and coaching.
- 3+ years experience working with executive management or a Board of Directors.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise a staff/team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills across all levels of the organization.
- Superior follow up, time management and project management skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and work in a fast paced office setting.
Click here to apply online
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits, PTO, Vacation, 401K, and more.
Please send resumes to Jennifer.Jenacova@northpointsearchgroup.com
or click below to apply online.
Click here to apply online