Our Client is a multi-disciplined Engineering and Architectural design firm that ranks in the nation’s
Top 500 Design Firms by ENR Magazine.
Construction Observer/Inspector with 5 plus years of field and office experience.
• Ideal candidate will be a professional with 5 plus years’ experience in construction
engineering inspection in areas of land development, utility, roadway, and building
• Must be self-motivated, capable of reviewing and understanding construction documents
and have knowledge and experience civil and architectural/building design.
• Must possess problem solving skills and have strong organizational and communication
Compensation & Benefits:
• Dependent upon experience.
• CPH offers Medical, Dental and Vision with a quality insurance company.
• Company Paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability.
• 401K, Paid Personal Time Off, and Paid Holidays
The company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug Free Work Environment Employer