Provide leadership that enables your Sales Group to meet or exceed goals and objectives that align with the company’s overall strategic direction, as well as maintain an active presence as a quota carrying sales person.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to the following:
- Direct Sales: Maintain market, territory and customer base as a direct sales person that results in meeting or exceeding annual quota.
- Image: Presents highest level of professionalism and passion through presentations, marketing material/events, quotes and proposals as well as group conduct.
- Targets strategic customers that best fit CEC.
- Balanced Technology project-based, and contract sales approach that meets goals.
- Strong customer relationships, personally and as a group. Understands customer’s business and leverages technologies to assist in optimization.
- Market Planning: Provides sales planning for the market, territory, and/or technology in the assigned areas that is represented as provided by sales management. These plans will include activity and revenue targets with clear goal setting criteria.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Four year degree from an accredited college, university, or technical institution with coursework in communications, marketing, business, or IT, or substitute 2 years pertinent experience for each year of education. Plus one year working experience in a corporation, involved in multiple work functions and/or management environment within the communications industry.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and lead well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- Excellent Presentation Skills, large and small groups
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong knowledge of communications systems, including audio, video, security, fire alarm, wireless, and data networks.
- PC proficiency is essential (Windows environment) and strong working knowledge of Excel is preferred.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- The duties of this job require the employee to effectively talk and hear English language communications.
- The employee is required to stand, walk, climb, sit and use hands and fingers.
- Some light lifting of objects is required.
- Reaching, grasping and carrying activities also required.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Above average intellectual ability and excellent judgment are needed to deal effectively with a wide range of problem solving and trouble shooting activities.
- This job is primarily located in a private office.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Although most work is performed inside, occasional outside activities are subject to seasonal temperature fluctuations.
As a part of your total compensation, CEC provides a comprehensive, competitive benefit package. The benefit plans address both the immediate and long term needs that you and your family may have. Here is a sample of what we have to offer for full-time employees.
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
Paid Time Off
Vacation, Personal Time, Sick Time, and Holidays
401K with a variety of investment selections
"Essential duties and responsibilities" describe those functions considered to be essential to the performance of the job. All requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
Communications Engineering Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We are committed to achieving and maintaining a diverse workforce. Qualified
females, minorities, veterans and disabled individuals are encouraged to apply.