Construction Market Sales Executive responsibilities include developing long-term relationships with their assigned customers, and ensuring the timely and successful delivery of CEC’s solutions according to customers’ needs, in order to exceed specified sales revenue and margin targets.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to the following:
- Customer Advocacy: Maintain and expand CEC’s existing relationships with clients to whom they’re assigned. This includes:
- Ownership of all assigned customers’ requests or issue escalations as needed
- Operate as the lead point of contact for the current book of business for any and all matters specific to their assigned clients.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships which includes developing a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Setting and attending regular meetings with existing customers, potential customers, specifiers, and CEC employees across departments
- Results: Ensure the timely and successful delivery of CEC’s solutions according to customer needs and objectives, to exceed revenue quotas and margin targets across a balance of technologies.
- Reporting: Forecast and track sales activities, revenue, margin, and key account metrics related to their assigned clients.
- Value Selling: Using a consultative selling approach to properly qualify and align the needs of the customer with the value of CEC services. Identify growth opportunities with their assigned clients while collaborating with the Sales Executives ensure growth attainment
- Image: Present the highest level of professionalism and passion through presentations, marketing material/events, quotes & proposals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Four year degree from an accredited college, university, or technical institution with coursework in communications, marketing, business, or IT, or substitute 2 years pertinent experience for each year of education. Plus one year working experience in a corporation, involved in multiple work functions and/or management environment within the communications industry.
- 1 year of experience in sales, with demonstrated success, in a complex environment
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and lead well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- Excellent Presentation Skills, large and small groups
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong knowledge of communications systems, including audio, video, security, fire alarm, wireless, and data networks.
- PC proficiency is essential (Windows environment) and strong working knowledge of Excel is preferred.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- The duties of this job require the employee to effectively talk and hear English language communications.
- The employee is required to stand, walk, climb, sit and use hands and fingers.
- Some light lifting of objects is required.
- Reaching, grasping and carrying activities also required.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Above average intellectual ability and excellent judgment are needed to deal effectively with a wide range of problem solving and trouble shooting activities.
- This job is primarily located in a private office.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Although most work is performed inside, occasional outside activities are subject to seasonal temperature fluctuations.
As a part of your total compensation, CEC provides a comprehensive, competitive benefit package. The benefit plans address both the immediate and long term needs that you and your family may have. Here is a sample of what we have to offer for full-time employees.
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
Paid Time Off
Vacation, Personal Time, Sick Time, and Holidays
401K with a variety of investment selections
"Essential duties and responsibilities" describe those functions considered to be essential to the performance of the job. All requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
Communications Engineering Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We are committed to achieving and maintaining a diverse workforce. Qualified
females, minorities, veterans and disabled individuals are encouraged to apply.