Construction Manager - Baton Rouge, LA
The Construction Manager is responsible for coordinating all aspects of the installation projects between the customers, vendors and our company for multiple projects at once in teh assigned territory.
- Coordinate installation project with customer.
- Approve and submit subcontractor invoices/draws for payment.
- Anticipate and resolve customer issues.
- Build and maintain constructive relationships with customers, sales, and administration.
- Maintain strong visibility on job site
- An understanding of carpentry, building, and contracting is preferred.
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Problem solving and organizational skills.
- Great customer service.
- Proficiency in MS software.
- Project management and planning
- Flexibility in approach to different types of business problems and a willingness to change course to avoid project setbacks
- Able to create and establish structure and process across cross-functional teams
- Experience working independently
- Collaborative, Adaptable, Creative, Honest, Positive
- Represent The Company with pride and integrity.
- Provide a favorable customer experience from initial contact through installation.
- Promote and enable constructive communication between departments.
- Follow all safety and environment regulations.
Click here to apply online