The Construction Manager is responsible for coordinating all aspects of the installation projects between the customers, vendors and our company for multiple projects at once in teh assigned territory.
- Coordinate installation project with customer.
- Approve and submit subcontractor invoices/draws for payment.
- Anticipate and resolve customer issues.
- Build and maintain constructive relationships with customers, sales, and administration.
- Maintain strong visibility on job site
- An understanding of carpentry, building, and contracting is preferred.
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Problem solving and organizational skills.
- Great customer service.
- Proficiency in MS software.
- Project management and planning
- Flexibility in approach to different types of business problems and a willingness to change course to avoid project setbacks
- Able to create and establish structure and process across cross-functional teams
- Experience working independently
- Collaborative, Adaptable, Creative, Honest, Positive
- Represent The Company with pride and integrity.
- Provide a favorable customer experience from initial contact through installation.
- Promote and enable constructive communication between departments.
- Follow all safety and environment regulations.