Recruitment Partners is working on the Trans Mountain Expansion Project (TMEP) project and is searching for a Construction Liaison for the project. This role is a 3-year commitment for the project and will be based in Hope, BC and will be an initial travel in and initial travel out position.
The Construction Liaison will be on-site observing and reporting on construction activities in their traditional territory to both the Project and the local community
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Be the community liaison in the Hope, BC and the key point of contact for stakeholders in this region
- Attend daily tailgate meetings with Construction personnel to discuss construction activities and updates
- Observe and record construction activities
- Support and coordinate to ensure a consistent approach to engagement and communications across the region; including managing flow of timely information to and from the contractor.
- Be cognizant of community concerns and address these early with the Project Manager
- Comply with all safety, code of conduct and fit for work requirements
Your strengths include:
- 5+ years of experience with stakeholder engagement, community relations and/or communications and knowledge of Indigenous-specific values and sites of significance
- Experience working with a multi-disciplinary team of project professionals
- Strong communication and ability to work collaboratively with others
- Ability to work in a very demanding and fast paced environment is mandatory
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and a great ability to effectively present information and respond to questions
- The ideal candidate would come from a high volume, fast-paced environment in the Oil and Gas/Construction industry
- Experience working in a camp setting mandatory
You can expect:
- A 3-year project commitment with a possibility of extension
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button or email your resume in MS Word format to Ioana Bucsa.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is a relationship driven and service-oriented organization with experts specializing in: Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!