Hire Standard is working with a client that require employees to perform Construction Labour duties
We are looking for:
1) RELIABILITY and PUNCTUALITY
2) STRONG WORK ETHIC and POSITIVE ATTITUDE
3) PHYSICALLY CAPABLE of lifting up to 50 lbs
- Must have work boots - CSA approved steel toes 6-8 inches high. Hard Hat, High Visibility Vest, Safety Glasses and Work Gloves are an Asset
- Must have a reliable vehicle or the ability to travel to different areas of Lethbridge and surrounding areas
- WHMIS, CSTS, Forklift Ticket considered an Asset
- You must be able to provide Supervisory related references
Hours and Compensation:
7:30 AM - 4:00 PM Monday to Friday
$15.00 to start with progressive raises after 3, 6, 12 and 18 months going up to $25.00
We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those considered will be contacted. Please check the email you used to apply.
By applying to this position, you are agreeing to receive email communication from Hire Standard.