CONSTRUCTION COORDINATOR – Columbia, MD – Salary $85k
- We are hiring a talented and hardworking candidate to join our Construction team as a Construction Coordinator.
- As a Construction Coordinator, you will coordinate with the Engineers and Architects and manage time constraints.
- You should be able to work in collaboration with the team members. In addition to this, you should have excellent leadership skills as well as outstanding communication skills.
- To succeed in this job, you should possess exceptional knowledge of local, state, and federal codes and laws.
- Understanding the overall construction project.
- Preparing a budget for the tasks.
- Developing a timesheet for the job to be done.
- Assigning tasks to the Laborer and Contractors.
- Managing the quality of work as and when required.
- Identifying the skills and abilities of the team members.
- Ensuring maximum productivity and quality of work.
- Assisting in schedule management along with Project Manager.
- Visiting the work site regularly.
- Preparing the risk management strategy.
- Handling issues as and when they arise.
- Monitoring the project progress.
- Acting as a point of contact between client, Architect, and Engineer.
- Reporting all the completed work.
- Finding sub-contractors as and when needed for the task.
- Preparing comprehensive documentation of the project.
- Adhering to all the construction rules and regulations.
Click here to apply online
- Deep Electrical, Construction, and Mechanical background
- Experience in commercial construction space
- Proven work experience as a Construction Coordinator or a similar role in a Construction company.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prepare and interpret blueprints.
- Strong knowledge of quality control programs.
- Experience and practical knowledge of supply chain management.
- Ability to work long hours as well as on holidays.
- Collaborating with team members effectively.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of risk management.
- Ability to work in teams as well as independently.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.