Growing Construction company located in North Atlanta is looking for a Branch Operations Manager. The duties include the following:
- Responsible for the implementation, adherence to and overall effectiveness of all branch processes and controls, internal and external, and for supporting and contributing to the continuous improvement environment of the Company.
- Provide timely, accurate and actionable reports on the operating condition of the branch.
- Responsible for driving the branch to achieve and exceed sales, profitability and cash flow goals, as well as supporting the attainment of the company’s overall business goals and objectives.
- Review procedures and protocols in the attempt to uncover any weaknesses within the branch’s existing operations, and make recommendations for improvement, as necessary.
- Collaborate with the COO to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure around systems, controls, processes, and personnel designed to support and facilitate the near and long term growth and profitability objectives of the branch.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management to a service organization that mirrors the mission and core values of the company.
Possess a full understanding of and leadership to the sales, administration, customer service, inventory management, dispatch, warehousing and field teams on a daily basis.
College graduate with a degree in construction, finance, accounting, or management.
A minimum of five years’ experience in business or construction management with operations, planning and financial oversight responsibilities.
A minimum of five years of experience in personnel management, including hiring, supervision, evaluation and coaching
Experience with MS Excel and Word required – PowerPoint experience a plus, Microsoft Dynamics or Great Plains a
Base salary 90-120K base plus bonus and Excellent Benefits
If you are interested please send your resume for immediate consideration to Andree@Stafffinancial.com
IND123Click here to apply online