Construction Apprentice ProgramOur growing client is looking for an apprentice to be trained, mentored and developed by experienced sign installers. The apprentice program will teach you the sign installation business from the ground up and as you progress through the program your pay and vacation time increases. The goal is to teach you how to be a professional sign installer which is a six-figure career.
Sign Installer - Paid Training ($15hr/$16hr) - [Apprentice Program]
Who: Strong stable sign company
What: Apprentice program - Sign Installer
When: Immediate need
Where: Kennesaw, GA
Pay: Base hourly rate plus overtime and benefits- (On Average apprentice’s earn between $55k and $60k in their first year).
Travel per diem: $46/day for food and the company covers hotel expenses.
About the Apprentice Program:
• In this role, you will learn the business from the ground up. You will be assisting in the building and installation of drive-thru elements. You will be on a rotating schedule that consist of One week travelling and one week in the shop loading trucks.
• You work as an apprentice with a product specialist and/or professional building and drive-thru elements installer. You will work on a team of 2 people when travelling.
• You will be on call every other weekend. Overnight travel is required as the average install is 3 days.
• You must be comfortable working on a ladder
• Knowledge of carpentry/construction is preferred
• You must be available to travel
• Ability to lift 70 pounds
• Forklift experience is a plus
• Ability to drive a truck and trailer
• Pass a DOT Physical
• Must be able to pass a background and drug test
If you have the required experience and would like to be considered, please email your resume to William at email@example.com.
Click here to apply online