Construction Apprentice Program - Installer
Our growing client is looking for an apprentice to be trained, mentored and developed by experienced sign installers. The apprentice program will teach you the sign installation business from the ground up and as you progress through the program your pay and vacation time increases. The goal is to teach you how to be a professional sign installer which is a six-figure career.Sign Installer - Paid Training ($15hr) - [Apprentice Program]Who:
Strong stable sign companyWhat:
Apprentice program - Sign InstallerWhen:
Base hourly rate plus overtime and benefits- (On Average apprentice’s earn between $55k and $60k in their first year).
Travel per diem: $46/day for food and the company covers hotel expenses.About the Apprentice Program:
• In this role, you will learn the business from the ground up. You will be assisting in the building and installation of drive-thru elements. You will be on a rotating schedule that consist of One week travelling and one week in the shop loading trucks.
• You work as an apprentice with a product specialist and/or professional building and drive-thru elements installer. You will work on a team of 2 people when travelling.
• You will be on call every other weekend. Overnight travel is required as the average install is 3 days.Requirements:
• You must be comfortable working on a ladder
• Knowledge of carpentry/construction a MUST
• You must be available to travel 50% one week on the road one week home
• Ability to lift 70 pounds
• Forklift experience is a plus
• Ability to drive a truck and trailer
• Pass a DOT Physical• Must be able to pass a background check (have a clean background) and drug testIf you have the required experience, can pass a Drug test and Criminal Background check
and would like to be considered, please email your resume to William
at email@example.com.Click here to apply online