F/C Bookkeeper/Office Manager
Our client is a small, but established leader in the commercial construction industry looking to add new talent to their accounting/office team.
You’ll be balancing your time between processing payroll, managing the bookkeeping process via QuickBooks, and a variety of other duties including; processing hiring paperwork, creating/managing spreadsheets for job costing and budgets, forecasting and helping interpret information from the accounting side to the guys that work out on the jobs. You will be organizing and helping to create stronger policies and procedures in the office.
- 2+ years payroll/accounting experience
- QuickBooks proficient
- Knowledge of construction industry preferred
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Team Player- flexible and organized
- This opportunity will be a combination of remote and "in-office", but ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES will be considered
If you are interested in working with GREAT people and helping to make a difference with a small company, this is an excellent opportunity for you!