We are searching for a Construction Project Accountant for an Atlanta-based Consulting firm.
The Senior Construction Accountant will be primarily responsible for managing the financial accounts and data of various construction companies and their projects.
- Full cycle accounting for Clients, including but not limited to: AP/AR, banking, account reconciliations, payroll, financial reporting, job audit and close out, weekly cash position reporting and cash forecasting.
- Produce accurate periodic reporting for internal & external purposes.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts
- Maintain fixed asset schedules
- Maintain a record of all project finances for internal/external auditing and tax purposes.
- Prepare cost analyses by interpreting projects' financial data and information.
- Report any financial risks and budgetary discrepancies to Client’s management for review.
- Review Indirect and SGA Accounts for Unusual/Excessive Activity and report monthly.
- Work with third party CPA for all tax reporting requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years Accounting experience within the construction industry
- Strong knowledge of construction cost accounting and related financial procedures.
- Experience with QuickBooks as well as at least one construction accounting software such as Sage 100, Foundation, Spectrum, etc.
- Experience with a large ERP System: Sage 300, CMiC, Vista and/or Procore is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This firm provides plenty of opportunities for professional growth and the opportunity to work from home 50% of the time.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to Joanmarie Bolding, Managing Director if Recruiting at email@example.comClick here to apply online