Our client, a major Atlanta developer is looking for a Staff Accountant. The Construction Accountant will process payables, month end closings for various entities, analyzes expenditures, assists with the preparation of budget and forecasts, and ad hoc reporting and projects.
- Preparation of monthly payables, lien waivers, etc.
- Setting & maintaining projects’ financial schedules
- Reconciling various reports
- Assists with intercompany transfers, budgets, tax reports and forecasts
- Reconciling bank accounts and cash management tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting but not required
- Preferred 2 years accounting experience, including specific experience in construction accounting
- Ability to interpret and process detailed data from multiple systems/sources
- Strong math, communication, organizational and time management skills
- Deep knowledge of accounting principles
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to handle information confidentially
- Familiarity with QuickBooks and Buildertrend, preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially MS Excel
- Proven experience meeting regular deadlines
Salary: $45,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
Click here to apply online
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off