Computer Systems Analyst
Computer Systems Analyst - $100,000/year
The State of Arizona is looking for a Computer Systems Analyst. This position is onsite in downtown Phoenix.
- Responsible for the entire life cycle (planning, installing, maintaining, and retiring) of AIX and Redhat operating systems.
- Responsible for the entire life cycle of physical hardware and storage systems that support AIX and Redhat operating systems.
- Knowledge of firewall systems for network communications.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college.
- 5-10 years of AIX experience, working with a large organization (1000+ employees)
- 5-10 years of Linux experience, working with a large organization (1000+ employees)
- Support 8 AIX VM server partitions running on two p8 Servers and stored on local IBM v5000 storage. These VMs include production, test and the VIO Servers that support these AIX partitions.
- Administrate the IBM v5000 storage systems that support the AIX systems.
- Experience in AIX OS as well as versions of VIO Server.
- Experience using HMC use to support these devices.
- Support RedHat VM servers running on Nimble storage.
- Experience in RedHat OS 7.9 – 8.6.
- Create traces that are stored on remote servers for diagnostic purposes.
- Use ftp and WinSCP to download traces and Wireshark to analyze.
- Create ftp, sftp, and ssl scripts that transfer files between servers as well as from/to customers.
- VMware vSphere to facilitate installing operating system(s), server operations, as well as troubleshooting.
- Create users/passwords/groups permissions and file restrictions.
- Create VM partitions to include multiple filesystems and logical volumes.
- Update all Operating Systems with security updates and coordinating installs with other administrators.
- Monitor performance on all VM and open tickets to adjust resources.
- Experience with, and knowledge of, virtualization, specifically with Vmware and IBM
- Experience with, and knowledge of, Microsoft Windows
- Experience with, and knowledge of, network communications, firewalls, protocols, etc., specifically with FortiNet, network traffic
- Experience with, and knowledge of, Storage hardware, protocols, etc., specifically with IBM, HPe Nimble Storage.
- Experience with, and knowledge of, conducting business with other State of Arizona agencies.
- Experience with, and knowledge of, conducting business with outside vendors
- Experience with, and knowledge of, CJIS policy.
For more information, contact Christine Hawn at 602 788-5890 ext 123 or email at email@example.com