Computed Tomography Technician (CT)
Central TX area
Currently seeking talented Computed Tomography Technicians (CT) for a great opportunity in the Central TX area. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital and have 1 year experience working with computed tomography (CT).
Requirements of the Computed Tomography Technician (CT)
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) required, BSN strongly preferred
- Graduate from a School of Radiologic Sciences
- Registered as a Radiologic Technologist through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) required.
- Registered as a CT Technologist through the ARRT within one year of hire date required.
- Certified by the Texas Medical Board (TMB) required.
- BLS certification required.
- 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 1 year experience working with computed tomography (CT)
Responsibilities of the Computed Tomography Technician (CT)
- Performs a variety of CT imaging procedures and assists physicians and radiologists as a technical level not requiring constant supervision of technical detail.
- Responsible for obtaining CT images of diagnostic quality and related quality control monitoring, while adhering to departmental standards and protocols.
- Responsible for patient safety protocols
- Functions as the first line interface with customers in the successful accomplishment of their imaging needs.
- Collaborates with other professionals to ensure effective, efficient patient care delivery and achievement of desired outcomes.
- Participates in PI activities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.