Compressor EMC Engineer
Our client, a full-line supplier of automotive thermal & energy management solutions, is looking for a Compressor EMC Engineer to join their growing team in Novi, MI.
Why work here?
This company is a globally recognized leader in their product space and is experiencing stable growth in North America. This is a full-time position which offers full benefits (medical, vision, dental, 401K), competitive pay, and unique employee perks.
The Compressor EMC Engineer is responsible for designing & developing high voltage electric compressor electronics, especially all EMC related activities.
- EMC evaluation of PCM designs
- EMC test plan generation including customer approval
- Lead & conduct developmental EMC testing at NA & EU facilities
- Resolve EMC-related issues during product validation
- Interface with customers to negotiate packaging & technical trade-offs
- Assess testing results and develop corrective actions
- Perform PCB layout and design
- Execute & document all required product design corporate deliverables
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- 3+ years of EMC design & testing
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.