Regulatory Compliance Lead
Recruitment Partners is working on the TMEP project and is searching for a Regulatory Compliance Lead. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the processing and disposition of Regulatory Orders, and ensuring that the day to day operations are in compliance with the governing boards. This individual will lead the compliance assessment and compliance assurance requirements for this portion of the TMEP in Hope BC.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Provide verbal and written notification to regulatory authorities and agencies in Canada when incidents occur
- Work with company subject matter experts to guide investigations, prepare associated written reports and develop responses to and resolve associated compliance enforcement tools
- Participate in emergency preparedness activities in a trained capacity including full-scale emergency exercises
- Collaborating with related functional resources and other Compliance Team to identify and establish effective company-wide compliance programs and processes
- Manage Canadian regulatory compliance programs and processes, including reviews, audits and field observations as well as coordinating closure of findings
- Lead corporate-wide program changes to comply with ever changing regulations and increased best practices
- Identifying process improvements and best practices observed in the field or recommended by others and ensure implementation by working with key stakeholders
- Understanding and providing guidance on established regulations, standards, best practices, company policies, procedures, practices and their applicability to the company
- Develop and lead training
- Support regulatory agency audits, face-to-face meetings with auditors, preparation of corrective action plans to audit findings and status reports to management
Your strengths include:
- Post-secondary degree in Engineering from a recognized University
- 8+ years of pipeline construction experience in a similar position
- Ability to organize complex information and write concise documents and correspondence to various audiences
- A demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Working well under pressure
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Vijay Masih.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca