Title: Compliance Coordinator
Job Code: EB-1622890415
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Compliance Coordinator to work on-site with our client, a leading government defense contractor in Tulsa, OK.
This is a contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Answer incoming calls in a courteous manner. Greet visitors and complete Visual Compliance screening as necessary.
- Post announcement of visitors on welcome board as needed.
- Stamp, sort and distribute mail.
- Plan and coordinate employee appreciation/recognition events, update birthday listing monthly and anniversary listing annually and ensure these are posted on the bulletin boards.
- Assist with the monthly newsletter by submitting and preparing articles/data.
- Copy and distribute company communications to employee population.
- Coordinate Health & Wellness Fair and other charitable events.
- Administer company service award program.
- Schedule printer, copier, fax service repairs.
- Check and release Sales Orders.
- Assist employees with travel preparation.
- High School diploma with a minimum of 2 years of experience working on a multi-line phone system.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with focus on detail.
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Suite preferred).
- Ability to work well with employees, visitors, and customers.
- Knowledge of general office procedures.
- Confidentiality a must.
- Some travel may be required.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health benefits.