endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Compliance & Control Manager
Join one of the fastest growing heavy truck manufacturers.
This role offers:
• Oversight of internal controls for public, mid-sized co.
• Highly sustainable industry, electric delivery vehicles
• “Hands on” autonomous role
• Lead and supervise the Internal Controls & Compliance function
• Analyze design of the Company’s internal controls to identify opportunities for improvement
• Review business process documentation and assist process owners in making updates and improvements
• Drive implementation of tools and processes used to maintain an efficient and effective SOX compliance program
• Work closely with the Company’s internal and external audit teams to facilitate testing of controls
• Advise process and control owners with remediation of identified control deficiencies
• Establish, maintain and monitor processes and procedures over compliance programs such as delegation of authority, third-party agent monitoring and time / expense reimbursement
• Interact with all functions and departments serving as a subjectmatter expert on internal control and other compliance matters
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Accounting; CPA, CISA and/or CIA
• 6-10 years of experience in internal controls / compliance focused roles
• Experience addressing and educating SOX internal controls requirements
• Familiarity with SOX compliance and audit management software, such as Galvanize Highbond ACL
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.