Compliance Consultant - Remote (Contract, Part-time for 6 months)
Our client, a large Insurance company, has a need for a Compliance consultant with financial service industry Compliance experience for a Six month Contract role. This role will work remotely and for only three days a week (flexible on when).
- Support the Compliance and Legal function of a digital insurance sales agency – as it rapidly builds and grows (10 states and growing) a new online platform for individual and group life insurance sales and administration.
- As necessary, conduct compliance review of company's platform and marketing materials as new products and services are developed and added for distribution.
- Provide compliance expertise in the continued development of the company's Compliance program, including developing controls, report writing, liaising with Compliance stakeholders across the wider business.
- Research and advise on current insurance, data privacy and electronic sales regulations and legislation and able to make recommendations.
- Collaborate with members of the Operations, Product and Marketing teams on new product and service delivery.
- Assist in the creation of new insurance products and their administration – including research, drafting and administration design.
- Provide compliance insight and oversight in testing of new platform features and processes as they are developed.
To apply, send your resume to William Franks, Senior Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online