The Compensation Manager will plan, develop, organize, direct and implement compensation strategies. This position partners with HR and Business Leaders across the organization to ensure that the compensation programs provide efficient and effective services that support the ongoing needs of the business. Additionally, this position fosters a team environment and a strong service culture that ensures engaging communications, delivery of timely and quality driven service to internal customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads in the development, implementation, communication and administration of the compensation programs and policies that are aligned with the organization’s strategy, mission and workforce trends, including base salaries, short- and long-term incentives.
- Develop and implement communication/education programs to improve employees and managers' knowledge, appreciation, and effective use of total rewards.
- Proactively maintains a pulse on compensation competitiveness, current market trends, and internal equity and engagement.
- Identify, analyze and recommend improvements or changes to compensation programs based on market trends, company strategy, attraction and retaining top talent, cost effectiveness, and changes in regulations.
- Builds and provides a consultative and collaborative relationship with Human Resources and Business Leaders on understanding and delivering compensation programs and processes, including job offers, promotions, incentives.
- Designs and implements effective job analysis, salary, incentive and title structures, considering effectiveness of existing practices, and educates both HR and Business Leaders on the program.
- Partners cross-functionally to support the development of a holistic Total Rewards approach including Compensation, Benefits, Work-Life, Performance and Recognition, Development and Career programs.
- Maintains overall compensation programs and ensures compliance with federal, state, or local laws and regulations.
- Collaborate with human resource team to ensure standard work processes are implemented, continually evolve, and meet quality standards.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Broad knowledge of such fields as accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc. Equivalent to a four year college degree, plus 6 years related experience and/or training