Title: Compensation Analyst
City: Long Beach
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-5251478305
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Compensation Analyst to work on-site in Long Beach, CA with our client, a health care organization.
This is a direct-hire position that will see the ideal candidate working with industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
• Conducts job analysis of hourly and salaried jobs (includes determination of FLSA – exempt/non-exempt status)
• Market price jobs and assess internal equity to determine appropriate salary grade and provide salary recommendation
• Conducts and/or participates in compensation surveys (5-6 months in a calendar year)
• Reviews proposed salary actions for conformance to the company's established policy and practices
• Reviews job descriptions and job family matrixes for completeness and accuracy and works with HR Partners to appropriately update
• Works with HR Partners to solve compensation-related business problems and provide compensation guidance
• Works with Department Leader, HR Partner, and Legal Affairs in creating/finalizing incentive plans
• Conducts special compensation analyses and projects
• Assists in the administration of annual performance reviews and salary administration programs
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the analysis, design, and/or administration of compensation
- Excellent MS Excel and Word skills
- Experience with a publicly traded company, merit planning processes, understanding of FLSA, job reviews, market pricing and survey management.
Cycle design would be nice
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.