As the company secretary, you will deal with correspondence, collate information and write reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders.
Magellan Aerospace, India offers excellent career opportunities, competitive salary, health and pension benefits packages. Starting salary will be based on experience and qualifications.
• Organize and prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees and annual general meetings (AGMs).
• Take minutes, draft resolutions and lodge required forms and annual returns with Companies House.
• Follow up on actions from meetings.
• Oversee policies, making sure they are kept up to date and referred to the appropriate committee for approval.
• Maintain statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries.
• Deal with correspondence, collate information and write reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders.
• Contribute to meeting discussions as and when required, and advise members of the legal, governance, accounting and tax departments of the implications of proposed policies.
• Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action.
• Liaise with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors.
• Develop and oversee the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements.
• Pay dividends and manage share option schemes.
• Take a role in share issues, mergers and takeovers.
• Enter into contractual agreements with suppliers and customers
• Oversee public relations and aspects of financial management.
• 2-6 years of relevant experience.
• CS compulsory & manufacturing industry experience a must.
Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, defence and space agencies worldwide. The organization officially adopted the name “Magellan Aerospace Corporation” in 1996; deriving it from the intrepid explorer Ferdinand Magellan. His global exploits at the turn of the 15th century established a number of firsts, so the company’s vision has been to carry this same legacy into the future of the aerospace industry.
At Magellan we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value. Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business, so we invest in our employees and provide excellent career progression opportunities. When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!