Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
Office of the Chief Safety Officer requires short-term communications, website development, and marketing services to support the communication of new and updated information about the Division through various channels to internal and external audiences
What you will achieve in this role:
- The Vendor shall provide communications, website development, and marketing services to support the delivery of the following to Safety Division initiatives:
- Support the design of a brand and logo for the newly formed Safety Division, in line with company's design and brand standards and working closely with
- Company's Marketing team, to apply to consistent templates, email signatures, and the internal website;
- Update Safety Division internal website, MyLinx, to reflect current organization information, new logo, and write refreshed content, working with IT and other stakeholders, as required;
- Develop a Safety Division Communications Plan, to align planned communication with initiatives and project roll-out;
- Assist in the creation of a communications strategy and develop corresponding materials for key Safety Division initiatives, including a new
- Safety Assurance Governance structure;
- Work with teams across the Safety Division to generate new ideas and communications strategies; and
- Guarantee all content is publication-ready and in by set deadlines.
What you will bring to this role:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques;
- 5+ years experience developing web content and writing communications;
- Proven experience creating targeted content is advantageous.
Hours of work: Resources are required to work Monday to Friday during normal office hours which are defined as a seven (7) hour and twenty-five (25) minute workday, with a one (1) hour unpaid lunch. Saturdays, Sundays and Statutory Holidays are off days.
Place of Work / Travel: Work will take place in the Greater Toronto Area; however, given the current pandemic environment candidates who can work EST hours remotely will be considered. The role may require some in-office meetings, following provincial social distancing and mask requirements.
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.