Title: Communications Project CoordinatorCity: Palo AltoState: CAZIP: 94301Job Type: ContractHours: 40Job Code: EB-1963952510Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Communications Project Coordinator to work on-site with our client, Stanford University in Palo Alto, CA.
This is an at-will contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent.
- Compile data, analyze and report on social media use for Seed’s Workplace account. Analyze how content is performing and create reports with recommendations.
- Assist with community management for Seed’s Workplace account.
- Coordinate and schedule recruitment meetings as needed.
- Assist and coordinate with targeted outreach for Seed’s recruitment efforts via email.
- Develop presentations in Powerpoint and Google slides.
- Liaise with graph designers.
- Project manage communications projects.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with design software such as InDesign & Photoshop is a plus.
- Knowledge of the web, technology, social platforms, current and future trends.
- Highly organized and creative.
- Ability to work independently to meet expected deadlines and schedules.
- Demonstrated team player.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls, please.
As a W2 employee, you will have access to health and 401k benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.