Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
Work both independently and collaboratively with team members, support functions and other stakeholders to plan, write and deliver communications.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Support writing and distribution process for day-to-day BAU communication
• Write copy for multiple audiences, formats and channels, including social media
• Collaborate with stakeholders on inputs, review, translation and delivery of communications
• Manage a communications calendar
• Update and publish new content to the intranet
• Contribute to evolving the strategic narrative
What you will bring to this role:
- 1-3 years of experience in communications
- Organized, self-starter with the ability to multitask and coordinate a variety of deliverables simultaneously
- Strong communication skills – asks the right questions, understands audience needs, and writes effectively for multiple channels
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.