About the Company:
We are currently working with a trading company/wholesaler in the wood products industry. They have established themselves as a prominent player in the market with a sales volume of over $100 million.
We are seeking an experienced Lumber Trader for a remote position, preferably located in the Southern US states, Texas, or the Midwest. As a Lumber Trader, you will play a vital role in building and maintaining relationships with pro dealers, truss manufacturers, and builders. Reporting to the VP and Co-Founder, your efforts will contribute to the company's continued growth and generate gross profit. This is a fully remote position with flexible hours, with a primary focus on maximizing gross profit. Some travel will be required to visit suppliers and clients.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Base Salary: Flexible based on experience
- Commission: Percentage of gross profit generation
- "All in" Compensation: $100K+
- Benefits: To be determined
- **Climate and Outdoor Activities:** The Southeast United States offers a generally mild and temperate climate, characterized by warm temperatures and abundant sunshine. Residents can enjoy outdoor activities year-round, including hiking, biking, and water sports. The region is home to picturesque landscapes, beautiful beaches, and lush forests, providing ample opportunities for those who appreciate the outdoors.
- **Cultural Richness and Diversity:** The Southeast is known for its rich cultural heritage and diverse traditions. From the vibrant music scenes in cities like Nashville and New Orleans to the historic charm of Charleston and Savannah, there's a wealth of cultural experiences to explore. Residents can immerse themselves in a mix of traditions, cuisines, and festivities that contribute to the unique identity of each state in the region.
- **Affordability and Quality of Life:** Many areas in the Southeast are known for their affordability compared to other parts of the country. The cost of living is often lower, and housing options are diverse, ranging from urban apartments to suburban homes and rural properties. This affordability, combined with a generally slower pace of life, contributes to a high quality of life for residents in the Southeast.