Sell the Company's title insurance services to the commercial real estate community in order to maximize profitable market share. The candidate will be expected to both pursue inside and outside clients. Develop and maintain clients for the company by the extensive application of sales and service techniques.
- Previous experience in the title insurance field.
- Existing book of portable commercial title insurance business.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of the commercial title and real estate business is required.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principals required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Skill in speaking effectively in front of individuals and groups.
- Must be able to travel to attend conferences, to meet with clients, etc.
- Ability to develop and follow through on an effective marketing plan.
- Ability to produce call sheets and be accountable for your marketing activities within the company’s approved software system.
- Exhibit strong work ethic, integrity and loyalty.
- Exhibit high moral and ethical standards.
- Possess basic good judgment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintain and increase the sales volume by selling commercial title services to professional clients, such as commercial real estate attorneys, lenders, developers, property owners, and brokers.
- Professionally present the Company's services in a manner to induce clients to utilize our company over our competitor's services.
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of service to clients by maintaining communications with appropriate internal departments.
- Continually increase knowledge of title insurance and sales skills, concepts, techniques, etc., and develop and improve sales presentations.
- Regularly promote and maintain favorable client relations for the company by arranging and participating in the presentation of educational training programs for clients, their associations, or any other interested groups; entertaining clients at appropriate social events; and periodically speaking before professional, business or civic groups on a variety of commercial title insurance related topics.